An easy switch.
We are committed to making your switch an easy one. Please complete the form, print it out, and stop into one of our banking centers and we’ll help you make all the necessary changes.
Download your Personal Banking Switch Kit.
Identify automatic deposits and deductions you’ll be transferring to Citywide Banks. If you do not already have a Citywide Banks account, you can open an account online.
- Automatic deposits - These are recurring payments automatically deposited into your account on a regular basis.
- Automatic deductions - These are recurring payments automatically withdrawn from your account on a regular basis.
- ABA routing number - This is the first group of nine numbers found on the bottom left of a check.
Checks and Balances
Balance your old account to determine the amount needed to cover outstanding checks, ATM withdrawals, debit card purchases or any other transactions.
- Get up-to-date - Use all receipts and your check register to identify items not yet on your statement.
- Remember, don’t close your former account immediately as it may take up to two statement cycles for all outstanding items to clear.
Instruct companies to direct recurring automatic deposits into your new Citywide Banks account.
- Track your request - To confirm your automatic deposits are being deposited into your new Citywide Banks account, check your statement; sign up and log in to your Online Banking account.
- Follow up - Automatic deposits should take effect within three deposit periods. Keep your former account open until all automatic deposits have been switched to your Citywide Banks account. If you don’t see the deposit by that time, please contact the company making the deposit.
Inform companies to have payments automatically deducted from your new Citywide Banks account.
- Track your request - To confirm your automatic deductions are being withdrawn from your Citywide Banks account, check your Citywide Banks statement; sign up and log in to your Online Banking account.
- Follow up - Automatic deductions should take effect within two withdrawal periods. Keep your old account open until all automatic deductions have been switched to your new Citywide Banks account. If you don’t see the withdrawal by that time, please contact the company making the withdrawal.