Charity Hand-Up Contest
Citywide Banks Announces Seven Nominees for
Our $10,000 Charity Hand-Up Contest
Citywide Banks employees have nominated seven Colorado nonprofits to compete for $10,000 in donations in the bank’s Charity Hand-Up Contest from October 30 through November 19 on social media. The nominees are Clothes to Kids Denver, Easterseals Colorado, Epic Experience, Foster Source, Grand Foundation, Step Denver, and Summit Dog Rescue. The community is invited to participate by voting on Facebook and helping raise awareness of these impactful causes.
The charity that receives the most votes through the bank’s Facebook voting page will receive a $7,000 cash donation from Citywide Banks. An additional $3,000 in donations will be split between the other nominees based on final vote standings. Users simply need to log into their personal Facebook account starting October 30 through November 19 from a computer or smartphone, and visit Facebook.com/citywidebanks. Click on the "Charity Contest" tab. One vote/entry per person is permitted during the contest. After voting on Facebook, users can use the sharing buttons to easily invite their Facebook friends to vote for their favorite charity.
- $7,000 donation – Charity with most contest votes
- $1,000 donation – Runner-up charity in vote standings
- $1,000 donation – Third place charity in vote standings
- $250 donation – Awarded to remaining charities for participating
And the nominees are...
CLOTHES TO KIDS DENVER
SUMMIT DOG RESCUE
GET INVOLVED, GET INSPIREDFollow Citywide Banks on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn to catch all contest news and vote standings updates. Follow the steps below to support your favorite nominee:
- Tell friends, coworkers and family about your favorite nominee and the contest.
- Vote for the charity on the contest page at Citywide’s Facebook page.
- Use the #CHUC hashtag and share your story or passion for your favorite nominee on social media.
COMMUNITY CAN WIN PRIZES BY VOTING
The public is invited to participate in the contest by voting online at www.Facebook.com/citywidebanks. The voting form includes an optional entry into the voter prize drawings. Only one vote/entry is permitted per Facebook account during the contest.
Voters can enter to win one of the following prizes when they cast a vote for a charity nominee:
- Citywide Banks premium leather cooler with two sizes of stainless steel hot/cold drinkware (1 winner)
- $50 Gift Card to Snooze AM Eatery (2 winners)
- $10 Starbucks Gift Card (5 winners)