Checking FAQs

How do I deposit money into my personal checking account?

You can deposit money at any Citywide Banks location, at many ATM machines and by using direct deposit —a convenient service that automatically deposits your money directly into your account.

How can I set up direct deposit?
To find out if direct deposit service is available through your employer, contact your payroll or personnel department. If your employer offers this service, give your employer:

  • A voided check (not a deposit slip)from your Citywide Banks account.
  • Citywide Banks routing number 107005953.
  • For Social Security/Supplemental Security or other federal government income, call the Social Security administration toll free at 1(800) 772-1213 or visit one of our offices. For other types of payments, contact the payer.

What if I have other questions about my checking account?
Call (877) 280-1859 or toll free (303)-460-4718