Website Terms & Conditions of Use
This website and any social media network website provided by Citywide Banks, is the property of CITYWIDE BANKS and the information contained hereon is proprietary information. Any unauthorized use of, or modification to information contained on this site is PROHIBITED.
Citywide Banks takes reasonable measures to ensure the quality of the data and other information produced by Citywide Banks that are available on any of its websites. However, Citywide Banks makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, or completeness of any information that is available through any of its websites nor represents that its use would not infringe on privately owned rights.
No portion of any Citywide Banks website, "citywidebanks.com," "facebook.com/citywidebanks," "twitter.com/citywidebanks," "linkedin.com/company/citywide-banks," nor any of the material contained therein may be reproduced, retransmitted or republished with the expressed written consent of Citywide Banks.
When you send us an email to comment on something or to ask a question, we may use your email address to reply to you. It is important to remember that unless otherwise stated email is NOT secure and may be read by anyone on the Internet. Therefore we recommend that you not send us confidential information such as your social security number or account numbers via unsecured email. Also, Citywide Banks will not ask for personal or confidential information via email.
Links to Non-Citywide Banks Web Sites
OnlineOption Online Banking
Access to the OnlineOption online banking is for authorized users only. Any unauthorized attempt to enter this secured Internet banking section is prohibited by federal law. Unauthorized or improper access or use of this network may subject the user to both criminal prosecution and civil liability.
Citywide Banks Social Media Use Guidelines
Applies to Citywide Banks Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Citywide Banks invites customers and the general public to participate in discussions and comments on our social media network which consists of authorized pages presented on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We have set the following guidelines and restrictions to maintain an orderly network of online communities:
- By using our social media network, users agree to comply with these guidelines and Citywide Banks Website Terms & Condtions of Use. Citywide Banks reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. Changes are effective upon posting.
- Articles, posts, comments, tweets, and other content provided on these sites are intended for general education and information purposes only, are presented “as is,” and are subject to Citywide Bank’s Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
- The opinions expressed in any article, post, tweet, comment, or other content contained on these sites are the personal opinions of the author only and do not necessarily represent the opinions of, nor the endorsement by, Citywide Banks or any of its affiliates.
- Citywide Banks will never ask for personal or account information through email or social media network platforms. For security purposes, comments, posts, tweets, and peer-to-peer messaging on social media network sites must not include specific account or personal information.
- Citywide Banks reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to moderate and not to post all or a portion of submitted comments. Comments are also subject to editing and/or removal at any time without notice. Although Citywide Banks reserves the right to moderate its social media network sites to ensure appropriate content is posted, Citywide Banks is not responsible for the content that users post or how the content is interpreted by other users or readers.
- Citywide Banks does not endorse and is not responsible for any ads or promotional messages that Facebook.com, Twitter.com. LinkedIn.com, or any other third party may place on our authorized pages.
- Citywide Banks is not responsible for the privacy or security policies on Facebook.com, Twitter.com, Linkedin.com , or other third party sites that may be linked on pages containing content that is authorized by Citywide Banks. Each user acknowledges that he or she assumes all responsibility related to the security, privacy, and confidentiality risks inherent in sending any content over the internet. By its very nature, a website and the internet cannot be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts. Citywide Banks does not control the third party sites and the internet over which you may choose to send confidential personal information or other content and, therefore, Citywide Banks does not warrant any safeguard against any such interceptions or compromises to your information. Citywide Banks will NOT post comments that are or include the following:
- Unrelated to Topic We will exclude comments not related to the subject of the conversation.
- Spam Comments aim to promote a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain, will be excluded.
- Personal Attacks If you disagree with the content, we’d like to hear from you, but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. Malicious intent will be excluded.
- Illegal Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be followed. Citywide Banks’ social media networking sites should not be used to distribute unauthorized copyrighted content.
- Offensive Language Comments including but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded (which means that hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated).
- Private or Confidential Information Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information. If you have immediate service needs, please contact your Citywide banker or Customer Service. Do not post any comment or other content that uses another person’s information.
- Threatened or Actual Litigation We will exclude posting comments concerning threatened or actual litigation, or disputes, between you and any other person or entity.
- Honesty Do not post comments or other content that contains false, inaccurate, or misleading information. Do not misrepresent your identity or qualifications.
- Citywide Banks does not accept comments or other content from individuals under the age of 18.
- Content that a user submits to Citywide Banks or posts to one of its social media network sites becomes the sole property of Citywide Banks and Citywide Banks shall be free to use and distribute such content and any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such content for any purpose.
- Each user agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Citywide Banks and its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys' fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to a Citywide Banks social media networking site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of these guidelines.
- Each user agrees that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a Citywide Banks social media networking site on the internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of laws provisions and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in the city of Denver, Colorado.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement If you believe in good faith that materials available on a Citywide Banks website infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Citywide Banks a notice requesting us to remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act permits you to send Citywide Banks a counter-notice (see below for notices and counter-notices), and on the Copyright Office site at http://www.copyright.gov.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice and Procedure
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH DMCA
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov, Citywide Banks will respond expeditiously to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that are reported to Citywide Banks designated copyright agent identified below. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site that is controlled or operated by Citywide Banks that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA. This page describes the information that should be present in these notices.
Notice of Infringing Material
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement by providing Citywide Banks’ designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in #2 above and that is to be removed or access disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Citywide Banks to locate the material;
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Citywide Banks to contact you, including a name, address, telephone number and email address;
- If possible, provide information sufficient to allow Citywide Banks to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing content;
- Include the following statements:
- "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- Sign the notice;
- Send the notice to:
ATTN: Copyright Representative / Marketing Director
13741 E. Mississippi Avenue, Suite #102
Aurora, CO 80012
- Please note that a copy of this legal notice will be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
The administrator of an affected site or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question.
To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication by fax or regular mail that sets forth the items specified below:
- Identify the specific URLs or other unique identifying information of material that Citywide Banks has removed or to which Citywide Banks has disabled access.
- Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the Northern District of California if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
- Include the following statement:
- "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, or that the material identified by the complainant has been removed or disabled and will no longer be shown."
- Sign the notice.
- Send the notice to:
ATTN: Copyright Representative
13741 E. Mississippi Avenue, Suite #102
Aurora, CO 80012