Get the account information you need quickly and easily with VoiceChoice 24-Hour Telephone Banking.
VoiceChoice is the 24-hour telephone connection to your personal accounts at Citywide Banks. You can access the information you need most often quickly and easily with VoiceChoice by calling 303-364-6000.
You can also:
- Place check re-orders
- Find account balance information
- Verify if and when checks or electronic debits have been paid
- Verify direct deposits and ATM transactions
- Inquire about loan balances and payments
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Verify interest paid and earned
When using telephone banking, you always have the option to press "0" anytime during banking hours to speak to a personal banker. You can also press "#" anytime during your call to return to the Accounts Information Menu. Be sure to listen carefully, and we'll walk you through each step.
If you have any questions about VoiceChoice™ please call Customer Service at 303-365-3650.